What is Hair fall?
There is a cycle for the hair growth and this cycle also has a growing phase and this is referred to as Anagen. Then comes Catagen phase, where follicular growth stops and regression begins. After this there is a resting phase and shedding phase that is referred to as Telogen. Once the shading phase is over, there is new hair growth. When hair falls during the shading phase, this is considered normal hair fall. Normal hair loss is noticed during bathing, combing. If you lose about 50-100 hair strands, this is quite normal. During normal hair fall, your scalp or your baldness is not visible. Such hair fall issues are common and affect most of the people.
What is hair loss?
When there is an excess hair fall and a decrease in the hair volume is observed, this is referred to as hair loss. When hair loss occurs, it is important to get professional help. Hair loss is caused due to certain underlying factors that include hormonal imbalances, deficiencies and environmental damages. Pollution is also another factor that has been responsible for increasing the hair loss problem in both men and women. To cope up with the hair loss issue, the best thing that you can do is to opt for certain in-clinic treatments that will help in the natural growth of the hair. The hair problems can result in anxiety and depression.
What leads to hair fall?
Although, cause of hair fall is still a topic of research, some common causes are as follows – scalp infection, our hectic life schedule, medication, genetic, pregnancy, diet, stress diseases like thyroid, anaemia also chemotherapy, and another environmental factor like pollution and chemically cultivated foods.
Every day a normal person lost around 100 strands but it replaced by new ones. The very early sign include thinning of hairs (sometimes temporary) which further lead to hair loss in patches (example like from front sides in men). Other sign include skin lesions, dandruff, decrease down in volume of hair, scarring.
Hair Fall Reasons & Patterns
There are different types of hair fall pattern and you can go through the list below to understand them better:
- Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disorder that causes clumps of hair to come out. The amount of hair loss is however different for everyone. Some people might lose clumps of hair just in a few spots where as other might lose a lot of hair. There are some instances where the hair grows back and then falls out again.
- Androgenetic alopecia is quite a common hair loss problem for both men as well as women. This is a condition that is also referred to as the male patterned baldness. Hair from the top of the head starts thinning. This leads to complete or partial baldness. The male pattern baldness is different from the women pattern baldness. In women, you will find that the hair will become thinner and the hairline will also not recede. The androgenetic alopecia in women does not lead to total baldness. But the androgenetic alopecia in men is associated with different medical conditions that include the coronary heart disease and also the enlargement of the prostrate. In women this sort of baldness might be due to an increased risk of PCOS which is characterized by hormonal imbalance.
- The telogen effluvium is the type of hair fall where there is excessive hair fall that happens suddenly. This occurs mostly due to crash diet or putting too much chemicals on the hair.
- Scarring Alopecia Trichotillomania
- Traction Alopecia
- Alopecia Universalis
- Diffuse Alopecia
- Alopecia Totalis
- Chemotherapy-induced alopecia
Hair Fall Treatments in Noida (except Hair Transplant)
There are three main types of hair fall treatments and these are:
- Platelet rich plasma or PRP
- Laser Hair Therapy or LHT
If you are suffering from hair loss issues, you need to visit a doctor. He will first check the reason for your hair fall and might recommend you certain medicines. If hair loss is due to androgenic alopecia then Minoxidil topical solution is commonly prescribed with other medicines. If even after taking those medicines, the hair loss issue is not resolved, you might have to opt for a PRP or LHT treatment. Traditionally the hair loss treatment involved a lot of pain but things have changed a lot now.
Platelet rich plasma or PRP
The platelet rich plasma therapy is one of the best hair fall treatments. The blood contains a lot of platelets. These platelets help in blood clotting. In this therapy, the platelets rich plasma is concentrated in one particular place centrifugally in the machine. This plasma is injected to the affected areas of the scalp. This also stimulates the process of cell multiplication and also promotes a much faster healing procedures.
This procedure involves the following steps:
- The doctor first identifies the main areas on the scalp that needs to be treated. The amount of plasma that is required will depend on the area of the affected portion.
- Then the residual plasma that is rich in platelets is injected to the targeted areas using a special thin needle.
Laser Hair Therapy
The laser hair treatment can help in natural hair growth. The hair fall treatment process involves the emission of the laser lights into the scalp. When the scalp absorbs this laser the weak cells would respond and that would lead to better hair growth.
There are many advantages of the LHT hair fall treatment and to know about these advantages, you can go through the points below:
- This is quite a safe and a painless procedure.
- This also increases the chances of better hair growth.
- This is a proven formula that helps in hair growth.
- For this procedure, you do not need any kind of surgeries.
- This treatment can be given to both men as well as women.
Hair fall treatment results in Noida
One of the most important benefits of hair fall treatment is that these provide sustainability. There might be certain options that the physicians might refer to you so as to provide you with a healthy scalp. These help in reducing the hair fall. If you have a healthy scalp, it will lead to the generation of the new hair follicles. There are several instances where the patients have been provided these hair fall treatments and the results have been most excellent.
Reasons why you should opt for the hair fall treatment
1. The treatments are cost efficient
One of the most popular and cost efficient hair loss treatment is hair transplantation. Currently in India the cost of hair transplant surgery is very less as compared to other countries. With the help of this procedure, new hair follicles get embedded to your scalp.
2. The hair treatment boosts confidence
These hair fall treatments help you to get back your lost confidence. As thicker and good quality hair grows, your outlook towards life starts changing.
3. Easy Maintenance
Another very big advantage of the hair transplant surgery is that you can maintain this easily. You will simply have to apply hair oil and shampoo once the treatment and healing is done.
5. Easy styling
After the treatment, you can also color and style the hair the way you like.
Why we are Best Hair Fall Treatment Clinic in Noida?
We are the best hair fall treatment clinic in Noida because of the following reasons:
- We do not jump into conclusions. Whenever, any patients comes to us to get a remedy for hair loss, we first undergo a patient counselling session. In this session, we understand in details about the concerns of the patient.
- Then our doctors know about the medical history of the patient, so as to find out the actual cause of the hair loss.
- We do a proper analysis of the scalp of the patient. We undergo various tests that include folliscopy and trichoscopy analysis wherein we try to understand the condition of the scalp of the patient.
- We next identify the root cause as to why the hair loss is happening. The treatment is then customized as per the needs of each patients.
- We use some of the most advanced and the latest tools for treating the hair loss issue.
- All the machines that we use during the procedure are latest and approved.
- We have some of the best and the most skilled doctors.